Chinese Celebrity » Jimmy Lin and Jang Na-ra in new movie

Jimmy Lin and Jang Na-ra in new movie
Jimmy Lin and Jang Na-ra in new movie

The ageless Jimmy Lin and the cute Jang Na-ra appeared in Beijing yesterday for the press conference of the new movie Flying With You.

The movie centers around the super cool sports of power-parachuting and the lives of a group of 80 something. Jimmy Lin’s character is a special force veteran. As a veteran himself Jimmy fell in love with the character. “I sign on to this movie because I enjoy the time I served in the army. You see my short haircut. This is just the first step. The director will remake Jimmy Lin. Audience won’t be able to tell it’s me in the first 30 minutes.”

Even though he has never tried power-parachuting before but as a race car driver Jimmy is not worried. “Because I race cars I love anything about speed. I’ve tried everything on land now it’s time to try something in the sky!”

This is the Korean actress Jang Na-ra’s first Chinese movie. She spoke Chinese during the press conference. Even though she put in a lot of efforts but we can tell her Chinese is still every elementary. She said she is very nervous about the new movie. “Jimmy is my idol. I met him for the first time today and I am very nervous.” She will take up the challenge of speaking the Chinese dialogues in the movie. Jang’s character is the heiress to a real-estate fortune who grew up in Korea because of her father’s business.

No comments:

Post a Comment